Each branch of the firm is supported by competent and highly efficient team of conveyancing secretaries and collection secretaries assigned to a particular director or attorney.
Barend de Villiers
Elizabeth Cornelia Horn
B.Proc LLB (SA)
B.lur LLB (UP)
Cornelius Johannes Petrus Gerhardus Malan
B.lur (PU) B.Proc (SA)
Dip Trusts & Estate Planning (SA)
Tsita Lister Mofolo
B.Proc, LLB (Wits)
Liebenberg Malan Liezel Horn Inc offers a broad range of legal services in eight broad categories:
Corporate & commercial law
- Advice on the selection of the most appropriate entity for transactions and the structure of those transactions;
- Advice on contracts and drafting thereof;
- Commercial litigation;
- Drafting of documents, such as sale agreements, leases, loans, employment and similar commercial contracts;
- Formation and use of business trusts;
- Registration of Companies and Close Corporations.
Drafting of Trust Deeds
- Antenuptual contracts;
- Divorce actions;
- Maintenance enquiries.
- Judicial Management.
- General litigation in Magistrate’s Court;
- General litigation in Supreme Court.
- Administration of deceased estates;
- Drafting of wills;
- Estate Planning advice.
- Advice on industrial relations, terms and conditions of employment and employment benefit
- Advice on statutorily based employment conditions and minimum standards;
- Advice on alternative means of dispute resolution; including mediations and arbitrations;
- Advice on retrenchments;
- Drafting of recognition and other procedural agreements, and contracts of employment.
- Conveyancing – including registration of bonds and transfers;
- Registration of notarial deeds;
- Property Law advice;
- Drafting of agreements for sale of immovable property.
Contact us for more information